Perham Sportsman Club Policy
Club Rules and Regulations
While members are not expected to memorize these range rules in their entirety, they should review and be familiar with those rules that pertain to the specific ranges they may use. Members are strongly encouraged to keep these rules convenient for referral purposes.
- Hearing and eye protection is mandatory for all shooters and spectators.
- It is the member’s responsibility to provide their own paper targets and stapler to hang targets.
- All rounds must impact the approved backstops (no rounds impacting the range floor/deck).
- It is the member’s responsibility to be cognizant of the club schedule and availability.
- Stewardship is the member’s responsibility of caring for club resources entrusted to the membership.